OCG REWARDS APP T&Cs.
OCG Rewards Program, App & T&Cs explained.
Odd Culture Group will be referred to as “OCG” throughout.
Our rewards and loyalty App is a value-packed program offering significant benefits and advantages to frequent and loyal customers of OCG. These include;
- 10 points earned per $1 spent on food & drink at our venues (excludes takeaway bottle shop purchases)
- Points can be redeemed in-app for discounts, free items or valid promotions.
- (coming soon) Birthday benefits, which include a “$20” in-App credit to use at any OCG venue to enjoy a meal on us. (Member must have their birthday correct in their App account prior to the actual day)
- Exclusive in-App giveaways & offers.
- First access to special events & offers.
- Stay in the know with member-only newsletters.
Membership benefits, rules & regulations:
- Members will have access to exclusive offers, events and discounts before the general public.
- By becoming an OCG member, members consent to receive promotional information and will receive such information via, however not limited to; email, push-notifications, SMS/text – or a combination of communications.
- Member promotional information will also be published via the OCG website and internally at our various locations.
OCG Rewards Points:
OCG members are rewarded for all purchases at any participating OCG venue (excludes bottle shops). For every $1 spent at our venues, you will automatically accrue 10 rewards points. Rewards points will accumulate for members to use on any eligible subsequent purchases at our venues. OCG members may choose to engage in discounts at their leisure and accumulate their points until they wish to redeem. Your points will not expire and may be redeemed on food & beverage purchases at OCG venues. When you redeem points for credit, you will have 6 months to use the credit. OCG encourages and practices the responsible service of alcohol and may refuse point redemption on alcohol should signs of intoxication be present.
OCG rewards points will be generated as follows:
- Bar purchases: $1.00(AUD) generates 10 points.
- Points are only accrued for each dollar spent in the OCG venues when paying via the App.
- OCG rewards points will be rounded to the lowest dollar. For example, a Bar purchase of $12.50 will generate 120 points.
- The redemption rate: 2,000 points = $10 credit. Credit can be accrued until desired amount is achieved, however once the points are redeemed for credit, you will have 6 months to use the credit.
- Points may be redeemed at any time as long as points surrendered cover the full transaction, or any outstanding amount is paid within the App.
- Members can accumulate points for any eligible purchase at any OCG venue. (Excludes bottle shops)
- Members must pay for all purchases within the OCG app to generate points, any purchases made outside of the app cannot generate points (Ie; cash sales, non-App users/payments).
- Your reward points will tally and display within the OCG at all times.
- OCG rewards membership is open to all people aged 18 years or above.
- Proof of age will be required when creating your account within the app.
- OCG rewards will negotiate with clubs, associations and commercial organisations to offer additional benefits to those bodies when members and/or employees of such bodies agree to participate in organised programs.
- In the event of system malfunction resulting in the non-allocation of OCG rewards points, such points will not be subsequently allocated.
OCG Rewards birthday benefits: (coming soon)
OCG members will receive a $20 food & beverage credit loaded to their rewards App during their birthday month. This benefits can only be redeemed by the OCG member during a 28-day period from date of voucher issue. Members may be asked to display a form of ID to verify their birthday upon voucher redemption. Venue staff and management may refuse redemptions should the OCG member not be able to produce a valid form of ID or show signs of intoxication.
- These vouchers are not valid with any other promotion or discount. (Ie; discounted menu items, specials and happy hours).
- Not valid for use on days deemed to be a special event (Ie; ticketed events).
- Only valid for use within 28-days of receiving the vouchers.
- $20 credit is only valid in a single transaction. Any unused credit is void and cannot be refunded in the form of monetary or point value.
- $20 credit is available on food and beverage purchases at any OCG venue only & not valid on takeaway bottle shop sales.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure their birthday details are correct on their account. OCG takes no responsibility if details are incorrect and cannot manually issue these vouchers on the day of your birthday or if your birthday has already passed.
- You must have signed up as an OCG member prior to your Birthday to claim the outlined birthday benefits.
- Members must show a form of identification with their date of birth on it in order to redeem their birthday benefits. (Driver’s license, ID card & passport accepted).
OCG App Terms & Conditions:
- By applying to register for the OCG app and/or downloading, accessing or using the app, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
- If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, you should not use the Service.
- We can change, suspend or terminate the Service (or any part of it) at any time without prior notice.
- You may only join and participate in or use the OCG app and provide personal information if you are an Australian resident aged 18 years or over. Once you join or use the OCG app, you are bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The OCG app is built by LOKE and LOKE’s T&Cs may apply – and can be found via their website: https://loke.global/au-terms-conditions-and-privacy-policy
How to register for the OCG app:
- You must register for the OCG app to receive and redeem Points, Promotions and Exclusive App-Only Offers.
- You cannot register for the OCG app if you are under 18.
- You can register for the OCG app by downloading and registering in the app to create an account.
- The information that you provide in registering your Account must be current, correct and complete. You are only able to register and maintain 1 Account and the Account must be in your own name. You must not use another user’s Account. If we suspect you may be using another user’s account, we reserve the right to terminate you and the other user’s accounts.
- We can refuse membership and account registration requests. This includes where you have previously been banned from the OCG app or OCG venues & website.
- We may refuse requests to log in to the App if they are the same as or similar to existing log-ins; or are inappropriate, offensive, obscene, abusive, defamatory or illegal; or infringe copyright, contain brand names, company names, or registered trademarks; or contain names of high profile or public figures; or contain words promoting political, religious, social, or economic issues; or use the name of another person.
- We may ask you to produce identification to confirm your details and eligibility. If you choose not to provide identification we may cancel your account.
- You must keep your account details confidential and you are responsible for any activity on your account. You must immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your account or password or any other security breach. It is your responsibility to request we delete your account when you no longer wish to be a user.
- If we terminate the OCG app, we will notify you using the OCG app and via email, website notification or text/SMS. We will not be liable for the termination of the OCG app or the loss of your OCG App Points, Promotions & Rewards.
- We may also run other promotions and competitions outside the OCG App. They are run in accordance with their own terms and conditions.
- The OCG app allows you to use the app to pay for products at participating OCG locations. The App allows you to pay in-store at participating OCG locations and order and pay for products for pick up at participating OCG locations.
- As the functioning of the closest location finder relies on third-party systems, OCG does not promise that the location finder will be available or accurate at all times. Opening and closing hours are correct at the time of publishing but subject to variation. Notice of changes will be published on our website https://oddculture.group or via email/push notification.
- We may conduct surprises, offers, discounts, competitions, incentive programs or offers for OCG App users (generally, Promotions). These Promotions are subject to their own terms and conditions as well as these Terms and Conditions.
- We may offer services, rewards, gifts, prizes or other promotions to OCG App users (Promotions). The Promotions may be provided by us or a third party (Promotion Partner). The nature, quantity, availability and award of Promotions are in our absolute discretion.
- To redeem a Promotion, you must follow the instructions provided by OCG and/or the Promotion Partner. Any additional costs which may be incurred in the redemption of a Promotion, such as traveling to and from an OCG location, are your responsibility.
- You must redeem a Promotions within the time frame stated. Otherwise, it will expire. There may be limits on the number of Promotions you can receive, or other conditions such as time of day, day, availability at a particular OCG location or similar. Subject to law, these are subject to change without notice.
- Subject to law and these Terms and Conditions, we are not responsible if a Promotion is or becomes unavailable. Subject to law, we are not responsible for any variation in Promotion or their value.
- Promotions cannot be used in conjunction with any other Promotion, claim, offer, upgrade or discount or similar.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that Promotions are suitable for you.
- OCG or the Promotion Partner may ask you to provide a photo ID to confirm you are the Account holder before you can redeem a Promotion.
- Promotions must be taken as offered and cannot be sold, transferred, assigned or otherwise dealt with. PromotionS are not replaceable if lost or stolen. Promotion will be declared void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way. Promotion are not exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. We accept no responsibility for any tax implications – you should seek your own financial advice.
- If a Promotion Partner is providing the Promotion, they are responsible for the Promotion, not us, and they are not our agent (and we are not their agent). You should address any queries about the Promotion to the Promotion Partner. Subject to law, we are not liable for the availability, quality or fitness for purpose of Promotion offered by a Promotion Partner.
- In order to use the OCG App in full, you must join the OCG App. When you create an Account for the App, you accept these Terms and Conditions in relation to the OCG App.
- Payments made through the OCG app must be paid for by credit or debit card via the payment facility provided. This secure payment facility is provided by a third-party payment gateway provider. We do not store your full credit card or debit card details. The User must connect a preferred payment method through the OCG app, but our third-party provider will store these details for future retrieval. Users expressly consent to us sharing their personal information to any third-party payment provider we engage from time to time.
- Requests for refunds should be directed to the manager/staff of the relevant locations. Refunds can only be processed through the App via the “Support” tab. No cash refunds.
Promotions & Vouchers:
- OCG may provide specific promotional offers from time to time via the OCG App to account holders via any other means, such as emails. Some offers may not be available at all locations, may not be redeemable via the App, may only be available to particular users, may only be available online and may only be available for a limited time.
- Specific terms and conditions as applicable to a promotional offer will be stated at the time of offer, and will apply in addition to these Terms and Conditions.
Pricing and Purchases:
- All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD).
- Pricing is not real-time but is correct at the time of publishing.
- Prices may vary at the time of purchase. We recommend you review your purchase prior to payment before deciding whether or not you wish to proceed with your purchase.
- We are not liable for any price variations or errors in pricing.
- Purchase made using the App should appear on your bank/card provider statement as The Trustee for the Odd Culture Unit Trust.
General use of the OCG app:
- You download, install, access and use the OCG App at your own risk and cost, including Internet service provider costs.
- All material and logos on the OCG app remain our property.
- You must not attempt to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise convert the OCG App.
- Use your own judgment when using the Service and take care of your personal safety. In particular, never use the OCG App whilst driving.
- We are not responsible for the content of any other websites, social media platforms or applications linked on the OCG App, they may have their own terms and conditions.
- The OCG App may link to social media platforms and access information you have shared with those platforms, and/or contact you via those platforms or information (for example, sending an email directly to you to the email address provided to the Facebook platform).
- We collect, use and disclose your personal information in accordance with any privacy collection statement that we give you, and as stated in these Terms and Conditions.
- We collect and use your personal information through the OCG App for the purposes disclosed when we collect the information and to allow you to register an Account, receive and redeem Promotions, otherwise use and interact with the app, and to allow us to:
A) contact you with information about the OCG App and OCG generally, including special offers, market research or marketing materials via any method;
B) share your information with our Australian and overseas related entities, officers and agents, third parties and promotional purposes, who may also contact you for similar purposes;
C) and use and disclose your personal information for other reasonable related purposes.
- If you decide not to provide us with your personal information, that’s ok, but we may not be able to provide you with Promotions or allow you to make payments using the App, and it may restrict your ability to use the OCG App overall.
- Keeping your personal information safe is important to us. Sometimes your information, including payment details that you provide for the OCG App, will be processed and stored overseas by us or our service providers, and we have confidentiality and security requirements for processing and storage. However, security of communications cannot be guaranteed and to the extent permitted by law we are not liable for unauthorised access.
- When you use the OCG App, you consent to our use and disclosure of the location of your device, so that we can provide the OCG App functionalities to you, such as closest location finder.
- We can monitor Account activity. We can terminate or suspend your Account and/or your OCG App access in our discretion, including if we see signs of fraud, abuse or suspicious activity, or any breach of these Terms and Conditions, LOKE Terms and Conditions and Governing Law. We reserve our rights in the case of any breach of these Terms and Conditions, our rights, or any unlawful activity.
- If we believe you are using any automated software or other mechanical or electronic automated methods to accept receive and/or redeem Promotions, or to take advantage of other promotions, we can suspend or terminate your Account, your ability to make payment with the OCG App and/or your OCG App access.
- To the extent permitted by law, the OCG App is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. OCG disclaims all warranties of merchantability, non-infringement and fitness for a particular purpose or that the OCG App will be error-free or free from harmful code.
- To the extent permitted by law, we have no liability for any loss or claim that you may suffer or incur as a result of your use of the OCG App.
- Our OCG App comes with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You have rights under the Australian Consumer Law for major and minor failures. In addition to other entitlements, for a major failure, you may be entitled to a refund or compensation for the reduced value of goods or services. For a minor failure, we may choose to provide you with a replacement or refund for goods or services or re-supply a service.
- To obtain compensation, you will need to provide documentary evidence of the loss or damage suffered, and documentary evidence that such loss or damage was a reasonably foreseeable consequence of our failure to comply with a consumer guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law.
- The type of remedy we will offer you may vary depending on how long it takes you to make a claim.
- Our decision in relation to all aspects of the OCG App is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Governing Law & Amendments:
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of NSW, Australia and you consent to the jurisdiction of the courts having jurisdiction in that State and courts of appeal from them.
- We may amend these Terms and Conditions, so you should check them from time to time. Your use of our Service, following any changes, is your acceptance of those changes.
You may contact Odd Culture Group via:
Head Office: Level 2, 148 Enmore Road, Enmore NSW 2042.
For app support: email@example.com
For Privacy, Terms and Conditions: firstname.lastname@example.org
These T&Cs have been updated as of September 7 2021.