Odd Culture Group’s kitchens are as eclectic as its people – diverse in their vision, inspirations and execution of remarkable experiences. These experiences are unified by one constant – precise, elegant, and thoughtful food and beverage offerings, created with passion.
We have a unique and exciting opportunity for a diversely skilled Tournant Chef to contribute across our five venues; a roving kitchen manager who is able to insert themself into many cuisines, methodologies, techniques, and mediums of cooking.
This role is ideal for an impassioned chef with senior management experience who is eager to contribute to a range of seasoned professionals across esteemed pub, bar and restaurant venues, alongside the direction and mentorship of Executive Chef James MacDonald (ex-Hubert).
The key operational requirements of the role are:
- Senior management experience highly preferable
- Ability to travel (we have five venues across Sydney, concentrated at the Inner West and City)
- Full comprehension of stock control, food safety, food costing, and ordering procedures
- Able to cover at least a Sous Chef-level where those staff are in periods of leave
- Collaborative approach to liaising with our Executive Chef to identify health and safety needs and maintenance requirements
We’re looking for someone highly professional, personable and adaptable, as flexibility and collaboration is essential.
A career with Odd Culture Group includes:
- Shifts booked two weeks in advance; however, flexibility is very important
- Dedicated mentorship and immersion in Group projects
- Very generous staff discounts across all of our venues
- Support and assistance from a skilled and dynamic head office team
- Cash and bar tab bonuses for innovative and creative improvements
Get in touch with us to chat about a career with Odd Culture Group!APPLY