Are you an ambitious Pizza Chef looking to take the next step and help run a kitchen, but have been waiting for the right opportunity?
Do you want to help lead a team that loves food, amazing beer and wine, with opportunities to grow your career and contribute to an exciting food concept in a brand new, purpose-built kitchen?
Well, look no further – The Duke is calling for you!
We’ve just built a brand new kitchen and are throwing out the book on what you’d think pub food is all about. Our new menu focuses heavily on our freshly installed woodfire oven and charcoal grill, drawing inspiration from the mediterranean flavours that surround us here in Enmore. We want our food to be loud; matching the boisterous atmosphere of our busy pub haunt.
The backbone of our menu is the delicious flatbreads flying through our woodfire oven, so experience in working with dough and a pizza oven is essential
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, experienced and flexible Pizza Chef, to help us shape this fresh and thoughtful offering. Experience in cooking with fire is a huge bonus.
Being a part of The Duke team:
- Get to cook in our brand new, purpose-built kitchen
- Exposure to a dynamic range of techniques
- Coaching and collaboration with our Group Executive Chef, James MacDonald, who was previously in charge of Restaurant Hubert
- Opportunities for growth and development in a steadily growing hospitality group
- Vibrant and accessible inner west location, with plenty of options for public transport and parking
- Great pay and conditions
A career with Odd Culture Group:
We believe in creating a sustainable industry for a career in hospitality – so we’ve got the perks to boot!
- Inclusion in our People & Odd Culture program, providing nationally-recognised training, dedicated mentorship, immersion in OCG projects, and progression in your chosen field
- Group-wide staff discounts across our Sydney venues
- Support and assistance from a skilled and dynamic head office team
- Participate in venue initiatives for creative solutions across the group, with cash and bar tab prizes
This is your chance to help us lead a creative and energetic team as you develop and maintain the culture of excellence that lives in our venues.
We would love to hear from you – apply below with a copy of your CV and cover letter and we’ll be in touch!APPLY