We’re putting the final touches together on our incredible kitchen team at Odd Culture Newtown. Almost one year in development and freshly opened this week, the concept is our most ambitious venture yet, and it’s already a really special place on King Street.
We are looking for passionate and motivated kitchen hands, who want to work alongside and be mentored by our fantastic team. We have flexible hours available, we pay fairly, dedicate the time to train our people, and our group maintains a culture that challenges us to be excellent without letting work consume our lives.
- Assisting our chefs and cooks in prepping and storing food;
- Keeping the dish section clean and tidy; and
- Maintaining general order and cleanliness of the kitchen to the standards of our Exec Chef.
A career with Odd Culture Group:
We believe in creating a sustainable industry for a career in hospitality – so we’ve got the perks to boot!
- Group-wide staff discounts across our Sydney venues
- Support and assistance from a skilled and dynamic head office team
- Participate in venue initiatives for creative solutions across the group, with cash and bar tab prizes
This is a great opportunity to kickstart your career at a venue led by some legendary figures in the industry. Apply below, and we’ll be in touch.APPLY