Chef De Partie
Have you been thinking about a change of scenery but waiting for the right opportunity?
Are you an ambitious Chef looking to take the next step and run your own kitchen?
Do you want to lead a team that loves food, amazing beer and wine, whilst having the opportunity to grow your career and be part of an exciting food concept?
Then look no further, The Duke is waiting for you!
We’re currently in the process of rebuilding a new kitchen to launch a brand new path. The new menu will focus heavily on our brand new wood fired oven and charcoal grill and draw inspiration from the middle eastern flavours that surround us here in Enmore. We want the food to be loud to match the atmosphere of our busy pub.
We are looking to fill the role with enthusiastic and organised chefs that preferably have experience in cooking with fire.
Here’s what’s on offer:
- Getting to cook in a brand new, purpose built kitchen.
- Great inner west location with plenty of options for public transport and parking.
- Exposure to a dynamic range of techniques.
- Great pay and conditions.
- Internal promotion within our ever expanding group.
- An excellent discount across our other venues which include The Old Fitzroy Hotel and The Oxford Tavern.
- Coaching and collaboration with our new Group Executive Chef, James MacDonald, who was previously in charge of Restaurant Hubert.
This is your chance to be part of a creative, energetic team as you develop and maintain the strong kitchen culture that exists throughout our venues.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to hear from you. Please forward your CV to us.APPLY