We are seeking an energetic and dedicated Assistant Manager to join our team at the Duke of Enmore, a leader in the Sydney live music scene. As the Assistant Manager, you will play a crucial role in providing exceptional service to our guests while supporting the General Manager in overseeing the day-to-day operations. If you are passionate about live music, possess strong leadership skills, and have a knack for managing teams, we want to hear from you!
Leadership and Management: Lead and inspire the bar team to deliver outstanding service to our guests. Set high standards for performance, professionalism, and customer satisfaction. Foster a positive and collaborative work environment.
Staff Training: Train and develop the bar staff to ensure they have the knowledge and skills to provide exceptional customer service. Implement training programs to enhance the team’s product knowledge, customer engagement, and overall performance.
Liquor Compliance and RSA: Ensure adherence to all liquor laws, regulations, and responsible service of alcohol (RSA) guidelines. Monitor and enforce compliance within the venue, and provide ongoing training to staff to promote responsible alcohol service.
Operational Support: Assist the General Manager in overseeing the venue’s day-to-day operations. This includes managing inventory, monitoring stock levels, coordinating bar schedules, and ensuring efficient workflows to meet guest demands.
Customer Service: Lead by example in delivering outstanding customer service. Understand how to manage RSA the Odd Culture way, with directness and compassion.
- Previous experience in a leadership or management role within the hospitality industry, preferably in a live music venue or bar environment.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and inspire a team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to effectively liaise with staff, guests, and artists.
- Knowledge of liquor laws, regulations, and responsible service of alcohol (RSA) guidelines.
- Demonstrated experience in training and developing staff.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, and public holidays as required.
We offer a competitive salary, a dynamic and inclusive work environment, and the opportunity to be part of a passionate team dedicated to delivering memorable live music experiences.
Odd Culture is an equal-opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace.